There is nothing more precious or important to a person then their children. For that reason, few things are scarier as a parent than being told the government is considering taking your children away from you. Not only are these cases important and frightening, but they involve a tremendous amount of unique and complicated factual and legal issues that require excellent legal counsel.
Crowl & Crowl has years of experience dealing with cases involving the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (what is commonly known as “CPS”).
We have represented both parents and children and helped them navigate the scary and frustratingly bureaucratic world of “CPS” cases. We know how important your family is to you and we will work hard to protect it.
- For CPS consultations – there is a $100 fee.
Why Hire Us
1. Listen carefully to every one of our clients
2. Assess what they want to happen in their case
3. Advise them as to all the various scenarios that can play out in a case
4. Lay out all the options going forward
5. Keep the client constantly in the loop as we implement our plan
With our experience we have the ability to be able to see the case from:
- Your point of view
- The prosecutor’s point of view
- The Judge’s point of view
- A Montgomery County Jury’s point of view
With a former Montgomery County Assistant District Attorney as a partner, we know:
- What is a good deal
- What is a bad deal
- How the State is going to use their limitless resources to try and convict you
- How to fight back
- How to win